Carseland School is one of the oldest and newest schools in the region. It was originally built in 1930 then rebuilt in 1993. It serves a hamlet of approximately 700 people as well as the surrounding rural area.
Carseland is an ECS-6 school with a population of around 100 students. Our mission is to "Prepare children for a lifetime of learning".
Carseland is a beautiful elementary school in the southwest corner of the Golden Hills region.